Only the first 80 application will be accepted!
The participation fee for piano competition is €100.
The complete participation fee must be paid together with application.
If successfully registered participant didn’t appear at the competition, the entry fee is non-refundable.
Please transfer the fee to:
Bank: Bank of Valletta p.l.c.,
Triq Manwel Dimech, Balluta, Sliema, SLM 1051
Account Holder: European Foundation for Support of Culture
Payment reference: First + last name + Shanghai Piano Open 2017
If you are experiencing problems applying Online, we recommend you to follow the instructions below, after you are done, kindly send the application and additional documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you and Looking forward to meeting you soon!
- Download the application form, fill it out, scan and send to emails above.
- Kindly attach the obligatory documents along with the filled application. Please notice – if the application is not fulfilled properly and you did not send all the necessary files, we will not take it into consideration.
- List of the following is a must:
- One artistic photo for use in the competition booklet
- Biography in MS Word (in English)
- The photocopy of the passport or the birth certificate
- Upload admission fee payment order (payment confirmation)
- Conservatories (short description)
- Teachers (short description)
- Qualifications (short description)
- Awards and prizes at INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIONS (names of the awards)
Programme 1st Round
One movement from a piano sonata by Clementi, Mozart, Haydn, Beethoven, Schubert, or a brilliant Sonata by D. Scarlatti; One or more contrasting piano solo works including a virtuoso Etude or virtuoso piece. Maximum duration: 15 minutes.
Programme 2nd Round
Free program that must include three works by Alexey Shor, Karl Fiorini or Joseph Vella (approx. 12 min). Total duration of the performance should be minimum 30 minutes but not exceed 40 minutes. All pieces must be performed from memory.